DOMESTIC HOLIDAY SHIPPING COSTS & METHODS (Excludes Hawaii & Alaska)
|Ground For Orders of $150+||Ground||2nd Day||Next Day|
For 2nd day and NEXT DAY delivery, please ensure you place your order before 2pm EST weekdays. All Ground weekday (non-Holiday) orders placed before 2pm EST will ship within 48 hours if your address is verified by 5pm EST. All orders from Mon-Fri (non-Holiday) placed after 2pm EST as well as all orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped the following business day once inventory is confirmed, address is verified and order is processed*.
Orders will be delivered via FedEx between 9am-5pm on weekdays only. Orders will not be delivered on national holidays. Processed and verified *orders placed on shopfavoritedaughter.com can be expected to arrive within 7-10 business days* with FedEx ground shipping method .
Favorite Daughter does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes (PO Box in shipping address) or APO/FPO addresses at this time.
Free shipping services and expedited shipping fees at checkout includes Hawaii & Alaska using the FedEx service. At this time, Favorite Daughter does not include a FedEx Return Mailing Label for orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
*Please note that your order will only be shipped once payment and delivery details have been verified and approved. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by verification. Shipping to other than the bill to address on any order may result in a delay. We cannot ship Paypal orders that have unconfirmed shipping addresses within the customers respective accounts. If an orders’ shipping address is not confirmed within a customers’ PayPal account within 96 hours of being placed at shopfavoritedaughter.com, those orders may be cancelled. Additionally, we reserve the right to ship at our discretion if an order's shipping address does not match the billing address.
Questions? Call Toll Free: 1.888.715.2001 | USA Hours of Operation: 9AM - 6PM EST, Monday - Friday with the exception of Christmas and New Year's Day. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase from either shopfavoritedaughter.com or our retail store, will gladly accept a return within 30 days of purchase.
- Your product(s) must be returned new, unused with all garment tags still attached. We are unable to accept merchandise which is not received with these specified conditions.
- Also, please remember to send all return/exchanges directly to Favorite Daughter Online Store, 19801 S. Santa Fe Ave., Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221 if you decide to not use the return label.
- If you wish to exchange your purchase from shopfavoritedaughter.com for a completely new item or a different size, just follow the steps in the returns process.
- To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
- Please click here to start the return process
- START YOUR RETURN Please click here to start the return process. A return shipping fee of $7 will be deducted from your refund if the return label provided is used.
- You will receive email notification once your return has been received and processed.
- All promotional offers listed at shopfavoritedaughter.com cannot be combined with any other offers or previous promotions and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
Delivery Rates & Services
shopfavoritedaughter.com currently ships to the following countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Mexico and Australia.
Expedited International Shipping Costs Through FedEx
- Canada 22.95 (USD)
- Australia 50.95 (USD)
- France 44.75 (USD)
- Germany 44.75 (USD)
- Mexico 40.45 (USD)
- UK 50.95 (USD)
Your order will be delivered by FedEx who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange the receipt of your package. Your signature will be required upon delivery.
If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team.
Taxes And Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- Taxes and duties are still owed if the item is refused.
- Any fees that are due will be collected during checkout.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package, and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Favorite Daughter.
- Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes
- In the European Union, duties and taxes can be 30% or more of the total declared value of your order.
Your order will be delivered by FedEx who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. Please send items back to us at the address below using any trackable shipping method. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process your return. Please be sure that your package is insured and prepaid. Sorry, we cannot accept COD returns. If you would like to exchange your order, please process a return and purchase the item you would like in exchange.
Favorite Daughter Online Store,
19801 S. Santa Fe Ave.,
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
If an order is placed on shopfavoritedaughter.com and then refused, you will be responsible for the original duties, taxes, shipping & handling costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.